Friday 13 November 2009

Further development of my understanding in digital media.

My creativity has been advanced by the use of the program Photoshop. This has focused my understanding of editing towards digital aspects of the media and the way it can be used to change perspectives and views of a particular audience. Having no knowledge of this program before has meant that being able to use particular tools for creative purposes has also created a further interest in editing and how it can be used to minipulate information.

I have also been able to use an electronic catlogue to find particular books for which research was needed. Although I have used this catalogue before, I have been able to understand the way it works and how the books are located. This has meant that I can save time by finding books more easily and accurately.

Other digital technology, such as web 2, has meant that my evaluative skills have also been furthered through the use of websites such as Blogger and Youtube, where critical evaluations of the my AS coursework and my future coursework will help my understanding of digital media, and how it can be viewed throughout the internet by anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment